Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

+2
Szamii.!
My Chemical Romance <3
6 posters

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Location : Somewhere in NY... If you ask me where... you're a stalker. O.o >:|

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 am

"Uhh... No, but I've heard of it..." he said, a little more quietly than usual.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am

" Yeah well it huge and old and very hard to take care of." Nancy said looking at Aaron.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 am

"Yeah, I bet..." he said, "But... I don't really live anywhere... I move... A lot. I can't stay in one area... It's hard... People figure things out, from where I come from." he said with a shrug.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 am

" Not here. No one rally cares and If you use your powers to age its awsome you could stay iln one place or do what I do dont go to school and just stay home. No one cares and you if you did what I did you go to school for a while make friends and If your lucky thier vampires of werewolfs as well " Nancy said crossing her legs and smiling.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 am

"I've been through way too much school... And I don't really make friends..." he said, oddly. He looked at the ground, and then pressed himself back against the tree. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and then sank into it. "Works every time..." he said, pushing out through the other side, and then jumping back to the branch he was on before. "sorry. When you have a twin that's a witch, you sometimes inherate their power..."
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 am

Nancy nodded and smiled turning into a black sleek wolf as she jumped to the ground.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 am

"Shapeshifting vampire... I'm finally not the only one?" he asked, turning into a raven, and flying to he ground.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 am

I smiled and turned into a snake then a kitty cat my signiture black kitty cat.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

Aaron smiled. "Nice." he said. He noticed as a raven, he was bigger than her. He turned into a panther. "I can't turn into small cats..."
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 am

I smiled and turned into a jaguar. I rawred then turned ;back into my little kitty kat.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Aaron chuckled lightly. "Nice."
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 pm

" Yep." I said smiling licking my paw as I changed back into human form.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Aaron shifted back into a human, too. He found himself sitting against a tree, and so he stood up.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Nancy was sitting near the tree she had previosly sitting on. I smiled.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Aaron smiled, faintly. "So, what now?"
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I shrugged. WDhy did everyone expect me to know what to do if we got bored.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 pm

"No, I don't expect you to know... I just suck at coming up with things..." he said, looking over at her.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I just looked at him with serious eyes and looked back at the forest floor.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm

"Sorry... I read minds... I can't really control it..." he said, pulling his knees up to his chest, and put his forehead on them.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

" Yeah me to Ijust sont really like to I can control my powers." Nancy said smiling.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

"Well. In that sense, you can say I'm a... Newby" he smirked.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 pm

" Ha" Nancy said smiling she laughed a little then looked at Aaron.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 pm

He shrugged. "It's true... I'm only 86 in vampire years... That's not very old..." he said, looking at the ground. "I feel like we should go somewhere... But, it's probably not a good idea."
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 pm

" Yeah then I am the older one haha thats not wierd." Nancy said looking at the ground.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 pm

"Haha... Shush... Not cool..." he smiled, slightly, "EWW! That means I'm hangin' out with an old lady! Just kidding." he said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:41 pm