Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

+2
Szamii.!
My Chemical Romance <3
6 posters

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm

*werewolf*Sally
    I heard the murmur of the vampire. I couldn't make out the words. I knew I was close. I circled the area. I then walked towards the clearing of the Lake. I knew this would make me vulnerable.

*vampire*Jones
    I lunged onto the deer. I looked around. I could hear Aaron. I dashed towards him. I soon saw him in the distance. Then I could smell the awful smell of werewolf.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Location : Somewhere in NY... If you ask me where... you're a stalker. O.o >:|

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Aaron looked at Jones. "Werewolf near, as if you couldn't smell the foul creature anyways..." he said, his voice frustrated, and pressed.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 pm

*vampire*Jones
    I rolled my eyes. Aaron always seemed so snotty when it came to werewolves. Not that I couldn't blame him. I climbed a tree. I hung from the trunk with a hand on it. I leaning towards the Lake.

*werewolf*Sally
    I crept nearer towards the edge of the woods. I turned human. "Hello?" I called trying to sound dumb-struck. Vampires believed anything, so I was told. I crept nearer and nearer. I knew that if I was in human form, they might take me as a snack.

*vampire*Jones
    "Do you smell that? It smells like wolf desert." I jumped gracefully down on the ground, landing on my feet and a hand keeping my balance, not that I needed it. But it looked more human like. I walked over by Aaron's side.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

"Don't go for her, yet... She's trying to think we're stupid..." Aaron said. He sounded somewhat ignorant, but he had a point to it all. "I read her mind... She thinks vampires are stupid when it comes to things like this... Or so she's told..." he stayed put, and then shouted, "Hey..." at the girl, playing dumb as well.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 pm

I could hear things going on on the other side of the lake. I ran with my Vampire quickness to the other side to see what everything was about. She could smell werewolf and Vampire two vampires to be exact and a werewolf wolf playing dumb.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 am

*vampire*Jones
    "It's soo tempting.." I smiled. I ran into the forest. I then stood right behind the lovely female werewolf.

*werewolf*Sally
    I grunted. I could still hear them. I rolled my eyes. I guessed my ancestors forgot to mention that they could read minds. I glared into the darkness. "Fine. You may have won this time, but not for long." I turned. I formed into my wolf form. I screamed.

*vampire*Jones
    "Hello my dear." I looked at the werewolf. She looked very young to be tempting a vampire such as me. I laughed. I smiled sweetly. "I'm Jones." I sniffed. It reaked like werewolf. I gagged.

*werewolf*Sally
    "W-w-what do you want?" I looked at the vampire in terror.

*vampire*Jones
    "Well you called for me didn't you?" I laughed. She seemed to be frightened.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 am

Aaron ran after, but jumped up into a tree, watching. He chuckled, lightly, barely audible.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 am

*werewolf*Sally
    "I-I'm not afraid of you." I studdered. Oh that looks like I'm sooo not scared, I thought sarcastically. I looked at 'Jones'. I sighed. "What do you want?"

*vampire*Jones
    "Hm... That's a big question. There's so many things. Let's see, all werewolves to disappear. Hmm..." I thought more about her question. I looked up and saw Aaron. I chuckled.

*werewolf*Sally
    I rolled my eyes. Why were vampires so modest or self-centered.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 am

Aaron hopped down. "Let's make this sweet and simple... We want you to leave, before this turns into a giant fight, and we try to suck the life out of you," he paused, and then said in a deep sounding voice, "Literally." the deep voice came with the one word sentences.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am

*werewolf*Sally
    "This is everyone's Lake." I said. I glared at the two vampires.

*vampires*Jones
    I laughed. "He said go, va mouse, astala byebye." I chuckled.

*werewolf*Sally
    I glared at Jones. "And what may your name be?" I looked at the other vampire. My eyes were stone cold. I hated being pushed around.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 am

"My name?" he chuckled, again. Then Jasmine, Aaron's sister, who was a witch. "This is Aaron," she said, "and I'm Jasmine." her voice was cold, but smooth, and charming, almost. It came with being a witch.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 am

*werewolf*Sally
    I looked at the witch. I could tell by the slightest bit of charm. I rolled my eyes. "Pleasured I'm sure." I looked at Aaron. I turned towards Jones. "I'm Sally." I figured since I knew their names, they would want to know my name.

*vampire*Jones
    I laughed aloud. "You think we want to know your name? But of course not. You're desert." I laughed.

*werewolf*Sally
    Why is the 'Jones' guy so cocky, I thought.

*vampire*Jones
    "I heard that." I glared at the werewolf. I bared my fangs. My eyes were red. I looked at the witch, then at Aaron.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 am

Aaron was ready to attack, teeth barred, fangs glistening.

Jasmine looked at the vampires, one being her brother, twin of course, and then the werewolf. She had nothing wrong with other species.

Aaron had his fists in balls.

Jasmine stepped by Sally, and lightly moved her back. "Hold off, guys. It's just a werewolf. Why can't you guys get along...? Because you drink blood, and she's part wolf, and hunts? Big deal. Just like I've killed people... Who cares?" her voice was now cold, and piercing, like a frozen knife being driven through you.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 am

*werewolf*Sally
    I whined at the sound of her high voice. "Umm.. yea guys can't we just get along?" I would try anything to get out of this fight. I smiled innocently.

*vampire*Jones
    I too, had my fists in balls. I glared at Jasmine. "Would you mine getting your sister out of the way?" I looked at Aaron.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am

"Jasmine, leave. This is between vampires and werewolves." Aaron snapped.

Jasmine's eyes grew red, and said, "I'm not letting this go on, for the sake of your own lives." he spoke with such mystery, it was almost painful. Then she snapped her fingers, and she and Sally had been taken somewhere away from the Vampires.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 am

*werewolf*Sally
    I gasped. "WOAH!! How'd I get here?" I asked frightened. I looked at Jasmine. I was a little irritated and relieved.

*vampire*Jones
    "WHERE DID THEY GO!!" I skrieked. I grunted and grabbed Aaron's shoulders. "I'm hungry, I WAS AIMING FOR THAT WEREWOLF!!" I was red mad. I wanted to rip the tree off its roots.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 am

"How should I know!?" Aaron snapped. "It's my twin! She's a wtich, she can do whatever she wants, whenever!" he said.

Jasmine looked at her. "This is to protect yuo, and them. Nobody needs to get themselves into this, when it's not even necessary..."
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 am

*werewolf*Sally
    I smiled faintly. "Where are we exactly?"

*vampire*Jones
    "Well she's your twin.. Don't you have twin telepathy or something???" I was mad and blood-thirsty.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 am

"No, we're different species." he said. His eyes turned blood red.

Jasmine looked around. "A different dimension..."
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 pm

*werewolf*Sally
    "D-di-dimension??" I started hyperventilating. I turned human. I breathed.

*vampire*Jones
    I rolled my eyes. "Where do you usually find Jasmine when she disappears?" I looked into his red eyes.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Nancy laughed out loud as she watched everthing happen. She came out of the shadows and laughed. She smiled a Jones and Aaron. " Idiots." I said in a british accent. I wasnt British but it seemed to work. I stepped towards Jones and Aaron. " What have you gotten your selves into??" I said smiling a Thisis my Lake no fighting smile.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:17 pm

*vampire*Jones
    "Oh... Hello. Didn't realize you were watching." I rolled my eyes. I looked at her. "You can give up the British accent now." I stuck out my tongue childishly.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Aaron wanted to attack her at the moment.
    Aaron then looked at Jones. "She is never found anywhere except in dimensions we can't get to..."
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 pm

*vampire*Jones
    I grunted. I looked at Nancy waiting for a smart remark. I didn't spend long enough time to listen to her response. "Another dimension. Unbelievable." I looked at the sky in disgust.

*werewolf*Sally
    "What now Jasmine?" I asked kindly, since she saved me from and uncomfortable fight.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

" Oh shut up -she swore-" I said laughing. I could belive they didntknow who I was who I belonged to anyway I made it to were they couldn't read my thoughts I smirked inside and sighed wishing my friend were here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am