Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

+2
Szamii.!
My Chemical Romance <3
6 posters

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Nancy stopped singing and laid down looking up at the sky.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Location : Somewhere in NY... If you ask me where... you're a stalker. O.o >:|

~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~! Hurt Me I Dare You.~! ~~ Part 1 ~~

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Aaron attack an elk. Then he continued on with wherever he was going.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Nancy folded her elbows andintertwinder dingers bhind her back and rested her head on her hands.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Aaron wandered back to the lake, and sniffed the air. He thought to himself, "That girl... She smells... Like a vampire..." he looked at her, oddly.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:50 pm

(Sorry.... I had to go for a little...)'

I ran through the trees. In my wolf form of course. I ran further and further. Then I could smell the sweet scent of the Lake. I transformed human.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Nancy breathed in she could smell Werewolf and Vampire but she only saw one boy weird.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 am

I trotted towards the open clearing. I lapped a few sips. I looked around. I spotted someone. Who?
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:27 am

Form:
    Name: Jones
    Description( Can be a picture): Has black spiky hair. Pale. His eyes turn colors from golden in the morning to dark blue in the evening. His fangs are sharp and threatning.
    Personality(optional): mysterious, kept to himself, doesn't have many friends, doesn't interact with the crowd.
    History( optional): Was walking down a dark alley. He then heard a car screech behind him. He blacked out. When he awoke, he was bloodthirsty. He wasn't a small town boy anymore. He had a dark secret.
    Species: Vampire
    Other: The Darkness Within'
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:07 pm

(( accepted Smile ))
    littletoes101

Post by littletoes101 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 am

Name: Eagle Flight
    Description( Can be a picture): She has long, often matted and dirty dark brown hair, and she has glittering dark blue eyes. Her skin is pale and is also often dirty. In her animal forms, she is a dark brown tora-ge color with dark blue eyes.
    Personality(optional): She is mean and spiteful and hates to be around others, yet she makes a great leader and is a military genius.
    History( optional): She doesn't like to remember.
    Species: Shapeshifter
    Other: The Darkness Within
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 am

(( accepted I'll add you later. rp??))
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Aaron just wandered. 'She's a vampire...' he thought to himself.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

I growled. A werewolf and a vampire weren't the best mix. I growled again.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:11 pm

(Oh, heyy, so MyjesticS, you did join mine and Nancy's rp??? Maybe...? You asked if you could...)
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:17 pm

(Yea... I did... I thought it was kinda obvious after you said yes..... *LOL*)
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm

(LOL, yeah, but, I'm a little daft... My memory fails me... In that case, I shall make a strange reply...)

Aaron sniffed the air. "Werewolf." he thought. He also whispered it. Vampires and werewolves were never to get along...
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I looked in the other direction. I was sure of the creature. All my mind was focused on was the fangs and the blood-thirsty leech.

Last edited by MyjesticS on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

(Hey Szam, did you realize that the spoilers cease to work?? I just tried it at the beginning of this thread...)
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:26 pm

(Oh... No, I didn't know... But, now I do... Hmmm....)
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:28 pm

MyjesticS wrote:I looked in the other direction. I was sure of the creature. All my mind was focused on was the fangs and the blood-thirsty leech.

(Hehe... Unsure if you saw this... xP)
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 pm

(I didn't. XD )

Aaron wandered toward the scent of the werewolf. Half-blooded mutts.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I glared into the darkness knowing the surprise behind it. I didn't usually deal with them, except for times like this. I rolled my eyes and lapped more water from the Lake. I turned around, I looked into the black darkness that led to the evil red eyes of the blood-thirsty creatures. I turned and then dashed into the forest once more, running further and further away from the filthy things.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Aaron stayed by the lake. 'Yeah, that's right, leave, mutt... You're not belonging here...' he thought to himself.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I looked at the trees ahead of me. I dodged every one that appeared in my way. I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked around. I heard voices from the trees. I whined, I couldn't understand. I breathed. I snorted and whined. I turned around. I scampered back into the deep forest. I was returning towards the Lake.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Aaron could smell the wolf again. "Aargh... Half-blood mutt. Coming here..." he muttered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:03 pm