Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

4 posters

•The Hills Have Fangs• *A Wolf RP* ~Part 1~

My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

•The Hills Have Fangs• *A Wolf RP* ~Part 1~ - Page 14 Empty Re: •The Hills Have Fangs• *A Wolf RP* ~Part 1~

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Aliki knew if anyone figured out her dream they would be shocked and most importantly scared. She kept dreaming.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Location : Somewhere in NY... If you ask me where... you're a stalker. O.o >:|

•The Hills Have Fangs• *A Wolf RP* ~Part 1~ - Page 14 Empty Re: •The Hills Have Fangs• *A Wolf RP* ~Part 1~

Post by Szamii.! Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

[Sure, if you want to, MyjesticS. [: ]

Fang sighed, and walked outside of the cave. He wandered around the woods of the mountain, bored.
    MyjesticS
    MyjesticS

Post by MyjesticS Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Szamii.! wrote:Raya soon woke up, light shining into her eyes, even thought it was a bit overcast today. She stretched and then stood up, looking over all the other wolves.

Alakai soon also woke up, stretching, and wandering over to the injured wolf, making sure he was well. He was asleep.

Raya walked over to Alakai, and said, "When shall we hunt?"

Anka
    I looked around. I saw Raya and Alakai talking.... I trotted over them. "Morning Alakai." I licked his ear warmly. I yawned. I looked at Raya. "Hello Raya."

Lark
    I saw that Raya was talking to Alakai. I sighed. I barked loudly, "Raya! Let's go hunt!" I smiled.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Raya gladly got up and ran over, bored with talking. She smiled and nuzzled Lark before going out of the den.

Alakai looked up at Anka and smiled, licking her muzzle.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Aliki opened up her eyes and tired to stand but failed screeching lighly as she hit the floor. She had knocked herself unconsious for the moment on the hard cave floor.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 pm

At'eed stood up and walked over to Aliki. She nuzzled her to make sure she was ok. "Aliki... Aliki, are you okay?" she asked, curious now.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Aliki didn't move she was still out cold.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm

At'eed's eyes went narrow, then widened. She looked at the rest of the pack that was now gathering. Then she looked at the beta. "Go get Fang...!" she ordered and he did so.

Fang quickly came back, taking the lead. He pushed through the wolves, to go by Aliki.

At'eed was doing things to get her concious again.

[she gunna have the pups?]
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 pm

(( yeah...its a weird way but yeah I thought I would jolt somthing out there and wing it hehe ))

Aliki didn't move.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 pm

At'eed was getting annoyed now. She knew Aliki was going into labour, and going to birth her pups soon. "Aliki! If you don't wake up, or move, you'll die! As will your pups! If you want to risk it, I'm leaving." she snapped.

Fang stood there, looking at Aliki, then At'eed, back and forth.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Aliki's front paws twitched lsgihly then her back then her eye lids flutered then they opened then they shut again in extreme pain.
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 pm

At'eed looked around, "Get me leaves..." she ordered to one wolf, and then looked at another, "You go get water... Now." she ordered to another.
    My Chemical Romance <3
    My Chemical Romance <3

Post by My Chemical Romance <3 Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Aliki yelped from the pain. She didn't quite know what was going on but she would be ok, she hoped. At'eed, Aliki trusted her to do what ever she had to do to stop the pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 pm