Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

3 posters

The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style!

Essence
    Essence

Location : Candy Mountain / Hogwarts. I have a summer house at candy mountain. The rest of the time I am at Hogwarts

The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style! Empty The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style!

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style!

So, IDK if there are many scene people here other than me, but whatever. xDD
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Location : Somewhere in NY... If you ask me where... you're a stalker. O.o >:|

The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style! Empty Re: The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style!

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Me.
    Heyy... I'm Scene, so I guess I'll join... Haha. x]
    ~Szy
    Essence
    Essence

Location : Candy Mountain / Hogwarts. I have a summer house at candy mountain. The rest of the time I am at Hogwarts

The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style! Empty Re: The Scene Fanclub! Join if you are a Scene Queen or have the Scene style!

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm

LOL, thanks. I dont keep up a member list thou X)

Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Aha, yeah. Those frustrate me... Cuz then you gotta keep editing them.
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Szamii.! wrote:Aha, yeah. Those frustrate me... Cuz then you gotta keep editing them.

YEah, I usually fall behind too. xP
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Mhm. Same here...
    I just realized, I'm the only scene girl at my school... Or at least in my grade... Some new 6th graders will be coming... You never know. But being the 8th grader, I can now set reends for the year. Even thought I already did...
    In 6th grade, I started wearing skinny jeans, like everyday... And then, everyone started copying me. I was like "Wow..."
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Szamii.! wrote:Mhm. Same here...
    I just realized, I'm the only scene girl at my school... Or at least in my grade... Some new 6th graders will be coming... You never know. But being the 8th grader, I can now set reends for the year. Even thought I already did...
    In 6th grade, I started wearing skinny jeans, like everyday... And then, everyone started copying me. I was like "Wow..."

There are only scene people in the grade ahead of me :P And there are like, a ton. But no guys
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 pm

LOL, niiice. I wish there were Scene Guys at my school. But, none... I'm on my way to becoming a Scene Queen though... That's the good part.
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:45 pm

YEah, me too. There are just the jock type boys xP
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Same, and then the really ugly geeks... And prep boys... They ALL hate on me... Even the girls... Just jealousy... Oh well...
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:42 pm

YEah.... I am a "nerd" I guess for the smarts part, but other than that, totally scene
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Same here.
    glamglam
    glamglam
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by glamglam Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm not scene. Hehee. xD But it's a cool style(:
    Yay. Have fun! ^^
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

It's an awesome style. :]
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 pm

its a . . . . . rad style xDD Old school time xDDD
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

LOL, I like the word radd.... It's fun to confuse people with it.
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 pm

LOL yeah
    Szamii.!
    Szamii.!
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Post by Szamii.! Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:37 am

Hmm... What to talk about now...
    Essence
    Essence

Post by Essence Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 am

IDK .......... xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:08 pm