Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

2 posters

A Junior High Girl

Samantha♫
    Samantha♫
    Administrator
    Administrator

A Junior High Girl Empty A Junior High Girl

Post by Samantha♫ Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 pm

ok so i just felt like making a story =) I've never made stories before really, so it might be really bad rofl. I'm justing making this up as i go =) I hope you enjoy though! =)

-Sam

Introduction
    This is about a girl named Kyra that's on summer vacation =)

Characters
    -Kyra (The main character,12 year old girl)
    -Adam (Kyra's best friend)
    -Tiffany (Kyra's best friend)
    -Kyra's mom
    -Kyra's dad
    -Jordan (Kyra's brother)
    -Allison (Kyra's sister)
    -Jason (Kyra's brother)
    -Clover (Kyra's dog)

Chapter 1

As Kyra was walking home from school, all she kept thinking was "It's Summer, no more school!" and she felt so excited. As she was walking though, she had a sad feeling. She wouldn't be seeing Adam anymore, which was her really close friend. Adam had a crush on her, and she sort of had a crush on Adam. They spent the whole day today because it was a free day, and it felt amazing. She felt like she wanted to call him everyday, but she knew she wouldn't. She also wanted to call her best friend, Tiffany. When she got home, she found out great news: Her family is going to California for 4 weeks in July. "What city?" asked Kyra. "We're going to be in a hotel in LA, but of course we go see other cities also." Her mom replied. "What's California?" Kyra's 3 yr old sister asked. "It's a state near the ocean." Kyra said. "So when are we going?" Kyra asked. "July 5th through July 31st." Her mom answered. Kyra's 16 yr old brother, Jason, then walked in the door. "We're going to California!" Kyra said with excitement.
    glamglam
    glamglam
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

A Junior High Girl Empty Re: A Junior High Girl

Post by glamglam Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm

ohh! seems awesome. x3
    can't wait to read more(;
    Samantha♫
    Samantha♫
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Samantha♫ Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Chapter 2

"Really?" asked Jason. "Yep, we're going to a hotel in Los Angelas." mom replied. "I'm going to Text Tiffany and tell her!" said Kyra. Kyra then went upstairs to her room and got out her phone to text Tiffany. Her text said:
    Going to California on July 5th though July 31st!
    Tiffany: That's great! What part of California?
    Kyra: Los angelas (:
    Tiffany: Wonderful! I just found out some bad news tho..
    Kyra: aww what is it?
    Tiffany: Well, my grandpa just had a stroke and is in the hospital
    Kyra: aw i'm sorry! I hope he gets better
    Tiffany: Thanks! I gtg, my dad wants to go to the hospital to visit him. Bye
    Kyra: okay bye!
    Kyra went downstairs. "Tiffany's grandpa is in the hospital." Kyra said. "Oh what for?" mom asked. "A stroke." Kyra replied. "Aw tell her i hope he gets well soon." mom said. "ok i will." Kyra said. Kyra's dad then got home from work. "Hey dad!" said Kyra. "Hey how did school go?" dad asked. "Great! We just had a party the whole day for the last day of school. I found out something bad though, Tiffany's grandpa is in the hospital." Kyra replied. "Oh that's bad, hopefully he gets better." dad said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:27 am