Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun4Us

Hey there! Welcome to Fun4Us! If you're already a member, just log in. Smile
If you're not, well we'd love for you to join! So just click the Register button. Very Happy Any questions or comments you might have, feel free to tell one of the boards Administrators or Moderators or send an e-mail at funforusforums@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Fun4Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun4Us

Debating Rules

glamglam
    glamglam
    Site Owner/Founder
    Site Owner/Founder

Debating Rules Empty Debating Rules

Post by glamglam Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello! Just a few rules that we'd like you to keep in mind when debating about something on F4U(:

1. No Fighting! - This is very important. Please avoid fights. None of us like them here, I bet. They are no fun, hurt other people, & make people want to leave the forum. So if there is a post that hurt you or something offensive, please report it or notify a staff member. Instead of getting into an argument with someone else.

2. Respect Other People's Opinions - I'm sure we all know what respect is. So we'd like you to have some & respect other person's opinions here. Never mind if you like it or not. Be nice, & since this is debating, you may say something about the other person's opinion, or defend your own point. But no hurting others feelings. [/b]

3. No Debating about Religion - This is a very sensitive topic. And I am sure some members might end up hurt if this is discussed, so debating about religion is a no. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me!

4. About Debating Politics - Debating about Politics will only be allowed to a certain extent. So if the debate you're going to post has to do with politics, please have it be approved first! There are many different views and opinions on this topic. So again, I will ask you to respect others opinions.

& that is all. I hope you enjoy the section, and that it will cause no problems! Be mature & respect the rules, & I'm sure everything will be fine. If the rules are broken way too often, it will result in consequences for those who do, and the section being deleted.

Thank you!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 pm